Coral Spawn 2009 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phelana

Contributor
Reaction score
STINAPA has posted the 2009 coral spawn predictions for Sept. and Oct. If you have any plans to come to Bonaire and have never seen the coral spawn, consider a trip this coming Sept. or Oct. The coral spawn is the life dive experience for many. The coral spawn around the full moon. This yearÃÔ dates are Sept. 4-10 and Oct. 4-10. To see the spawn diving is done at night. For a full schedule send me an email at ann@bonairecaribbean.com and I will forward it immediately.

To celebrate this yearÃÔ spawn I am offering special dive packages. Packages for air, accommodations for two 7 nights and truck start at 440.00 USD pp. Prices subject to change and availability. Call 1-800 219-0118 or email ann@bonairecaribbean.com for details.

September and October may be low season for prices but itÃÔ high season for wonders under the sea. Welcome soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom