Coral Estate Luxury Resort and Coral Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoooter961

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone stayed here and what did you think? Our LDS is going there and I can't find much info about it on here.

We rented a house in the neighborhood, it's a gated community with a hotel area on the water with a couple nice restaurants. We used the dive shop for BC rentals for the kids and tanks for shore diving. No problems recommending the shop, but did not do any boat diving on the trip. The house reef was only so so by day, but a decent night dive. The area is quiet, about 20-30 minutes from the city. Would consider staying there again next time in Curacao. We choose the location because it was central for shore diving.

I haven’t, but I think @markmud was there a couple of years ago and loved it. Hopefully he can chime in and give you some scoop.

Erik

We have stayed at Coral Estates once a few years ago and really enjoyed it. All shore dives for us.
Last year we stayed at Cas Abou And again enjoyed it.
This year (Feb 2022) we are back a Coral Estates.
Have always rented a house (3 - 4 couples) rented 2 vehicles.
All they seem to have are Yoke valves - no DIN that I could find. Been mostly to the West side of the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom