Coral Caverns Resort, Andros Island, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone!

A group of us spent a wonderful week of diving and relaxing at Coral Caverns Dive Resort on Andros Island, Bahamas. We had a blast and highly recommend going there. Below is a link to our trip report. If you need any more information, I am more than happy to help. If you are going to DEMA, be sure to visit them there!

http://www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com/files/andros.pdf

Happy Diving!

Yes, they are a fairly new dive operation. Lucia and Mark took over, I believe, about one year ago.
We really liked White Hole...went back three times. Lucia's Labrynth, Pearly Gates, and The Burbs are also really great dives. We did have couple of days where the wind was blowing a little, but we still headed out. The rest of the week was very nice. We are going back in August because they said that even though it's super hot, the water is like glass!

You should definately head over there some time...:D

I am trying to put together a trip to Nassau and Andros. I have been trying to contact Coral Caverns for 2 days with no response. Are they still out there?

I have been trying to contact Coral Caverns for 2 days with no response. Are they still out there?

I am not speaking for Coral Caverns but many places in the Bahamas close down for month(s) at a time during their slow season. They (the Bahamians) are on island time over there and it is not uncommon to not be able to reach some of the smaller businesses for a couple of days or perhaps even longer when they are open. Again, I am not speaking for CC specifically but I have found that it is usually up to you to make contact with them. Most businesses that I have dealt with will not return calls and if they do it is rarely prompt. Keep trying :). I hope to go there too sometime soon.

You probably have their website already but for those who don't here it is:
Coral Caverns Dive Resort, Andros Island, Bahamas

I am not speaking for Coral Caverns but many places in the Bahamas close down for month(s) at a time during their slow season. They (the Bahamians) are on island time over there and it is not uncommon to not be able to reach some of the smaller businesses for a couple of days or perhaps even longer when they are open. Again, I am not speaking for CC specifically but I have found that it is usually up to you to make contact with them. Most businesses that I have dealt with will not return calls and if they do it is rarely prompt. Keep trying :). I hope to go there too sometime soon.

You probably have their website already but for those who don't here it is:
Coral Caverns Dive Resort, Andros Island, Bahamas

I hope they are still there! They usually return calls or emails pretty quick. I bet they are more than likely on holiday. I would try them again later this week. Also, you can call Neal Watson's Undersea Adventures to set up reservations...their number is 1-800-327-8150...they work with Coral Caverns. There is no one there today, but probably later this week.

THEIR ALIVE! I just got an email reply. Server was down. Sorry to alarm anyone. Thanks for the info. I'll try to give a report if my trip works out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom