Copper Custom Suit for $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Fit

Reaction score
At Liquid Fit, we have one sheet of 3.5mm superstretch copper colored left in stock. We don't plan on reordering this color so we would like to clear our shelves of this color. To me, the copper color is like a very rich pumplin color. So any brave soul out there who is willilng to look like a giant pumpkin can have a custom suit from this material for $200. The suit will include toughskin knee pads and 7 inch ankle zippers. If you are interested in having a suit out of this material,, please give me a call at 800-785-8362

Carolyn
Liquid Fit

hey, it's the season to look like a giant pumpkin.

Anyone else thinking of the cartoon Sealab 2021

slGROUP.jpg

please, post photos

Thks Scott. I look forward to talking to you. It is not quite as visable as the safety oragne, but you definately do look different in the water. I went diving with a good frined of mine who had this suit....I called him the giant tomatoe.
Carolyn

I just tried calling.... rang about 5 times no answer.. I have to run to an appointment.. should be back around 430 or 5.. will try again then...

I would like to inquire as to how much it would cost to get this done as a freediving suit... beavertail hooded jacket, farmer john bottom.... with zippers in both the legs and arms =)

If there is not enough material I am willing to have some black in it as well...

Thank you

No phone calls here. Try again this afternoon. We should have enough material to do that configeration. We'll come to an agreeablle price Be sure to call the 800-785-8362 number.
Carolyn

Copper color has been sold. Thanks for all of the inquiries. We will periodically have some sheets that we are wanting to move.
Carolyn

Back
Top Bottom