Copper Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM wants a small group of divers going, i didnt know there was private lessons going :(

but at the same time i cant stop you from coming out :)

I just came back. surface was calm but loads of current at depth! vis=*****.

we're doing whytecliff tomorrow.

vis will be bad.. but at least we know the bottom

I just came back. surface was calm but loads of current at depth! vis=*****.

Les you bahstahd. When are we going diving again?

I'm thinking of getting up way to early and going to join those folks diving Porteau on Sunday (even though it's going to be a nasty swim with the tide going from 15 -> 1 foot ).

Are you interested?

[QUOTE even though it's going to be a nasty swim with the tide going from 15 -> 1 foot ).QUOTE]

that will be a nasty swim. I am not sure what the weekend holds. we are still trying to get some renos done and....(I know excuses.)
sorry just not sure day by day

[QUOTE even though it's going to be a nasty swim with the tide going from 15 -> 1 foot ).QUOTE]

that will be a nasty swim. I am not sure what the weekend holds. we are still trying to get some renos done and....(I know excuses.)
sorry just not sure day by day

Renovations will still be there even if you go diving Les :wink:

I checked out the tide heights by hour:
4.3 4.2 3.9 3.4

Hopefully won't be too bad. Only my doubles are in viz right now, so not light little singles swim :D

Back
Top Bottom