Copper Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Nice little 2 stage/step wall reaching 130' plus, check tides. A pretty good swim underwater to the wall. Drop to the left of the concrete pillars (about 20-30') and head straight out.

Look for the crabs shells, large octo middle of the wall on the upper wall.

I should add that the wall starts at about 50-60 feet depending on tides.

I love this site! heck I like every site just 'cause I am out diving.
like Mike says a bit of a swim. Usually I surface swim inline with the concrete pillars out be inline with the point on my right if facing the beach, then descend. Vis is usually good and you'll be about 30' deep. lots of sand to see but once you hit the wall. so many things to see. Even when the vis is not so good you just do close ups. I like the deeper wall and then make my way upto the shallower wall and a nice slow gradual swim back to the beach. A+. but not much parking!!! park on the side street just up from the cul-de-sac. neighbours seem friendly to me.

I still can't believe that after all these years, this is the only site I have never done. Someone has to have some pity for me and take me out there.

Let me know when you're going, I'll tag along if I can.
I tried to dive it on Wed. but there was a chop up. Around the corner at WC it was calm as could be.

10 am this Sat, March 14?

Yep!

Friend is leading a fun dive through IDC.
have about 5 so far.

I still can't believe that after all these years, this is the only site I have never done. Someone has to have some pity for me and take me out there.

Ron, wow, I find this quite suprising, almost unbelievable. I will have pity on you.

Back
Top Bottom