Cootwo settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with these fools Adam. I have 4 in my dive store, paid for upgrades so my customers wouldn't be getting expired units, no contact from the company in months of trying to get some sort of answer or the sensors upgrades I paid for. Ready to fill a claim with my bank to get my money back and just throw the damn things in the trash. I was a original participant in their Kickstarter for these and am terribly disappointed with their support. VERY POOR
Hi, sorry I just saw this message now as I have been out of the country.
I did check with our admin and I am being told that we sent you multiple emails (to the email we have on file for you) asking you to return your analyzers to us for service (replacing the sensors and calibration). We never received a response from you to our emails.
Could you please check in your spam for emails coming from customer.service@divenav.com ?

Thanks

Alberto

Back
Top Bottom