continous blending

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks rjack. I said Chemlube 451 when I meant 751. Barmust, take note: 751 should be considered among the choices for a honking 15 cfm compressor. Ditto Anderol 755.

Pesc,

Bauer has been sending me a Chemlube 800. You know anything about it? It's supposed to be a synthetic and my hunch is it's a sister of 751.

Dave

Chemlube 800 is a diester, somewhat different from 751. I was told it was a triester but may have heard wrong. I am guessing it is an analog to Anderol 755. Lately, due to the toluene scare, Bauer has stepped up to this type oil. Supposedly, it doesn't cook off as readily and consequently is not as susceptible to off gassing. I don't have the facts at hand, just the speculation in the dive community which is dated and may not be worth much. There may be more info out there since I last checked.

so of the 3 oils you recomend what order would put them in for me to use? that way if i have any trouble getting one i can go to another. also where would you recomend for me to purchase the oils. i am in maryland if it makes any difference.

Thanks
Russ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom