Contacting Dive With Martin (Cozumel)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brycew

Reaction score
I've been trying to email Dive With Martin to set up reservations and haven't gotten any type of response. I've tried both dwmczm@hotmail.com and dwm@cozumel.com.mx.

Anybody have any experience communicating with them via email?

I'm wondering if they just don't check email often (I'm impatient, I know)... I've heard nothing but good things about them and hoping we can get reservations wet up w/ them.

Thanks in advance

I believe that I have heard about this problem with them for some time if I have the DO correct. Several people on this board have experienced the same problem. Do a search under MX for Dive with Martin and you should find it. Good Luck

:sunnyday: I have gotten several responses from him at his email address dwm@cozumel.com.mx , but elected to use his state side op because I don't halba espanol:bandito: actually it was english but I wanted detailed questions answered. I contacted Stacey at Vacation Connection. She was very helpful and sent my documents to me that day. So I am good to go for xmas.
Stacy Burton
1 888 512 TRIP. sburton@airmail.net.
:shark:

Thanks for the great info. I'll contact her and hopefully she'll be able to answer all my q's :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom