Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AhoyFed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
118ABB4E-77BD-4B09-94DA-443CD4DCF5E8.jpeg
9D0B6546-2993-4898-A3D1-08047F1061A2.jpeg
A6FE6A4A-3B73-4402-A619-DA407D7CD985.jpeg
3156B858-0F5C-449F-BC3C-A2BA2A6F23A6.jpeg
A5F3CFDD-C6C4-4523-AF35-1B0AD25290FB.jpeg
Due to losing my job from COVID, I have to sell some of my diving gear to make ends meet.

For sale is a pair of Conshelf Supreme regulators as well as 2 1085 second stages. These have been sitting in my spares drawer for some time. They are originally from the rental line of Bob’s Scuba Shop on Kennilworth, established 1956. Neat piece of history.

I used a conshelf supreme as a backup regulator when diving in Tobermory on my doubles. Never needed it, since I had my trusty Spirotechnique Mistral as my main regulator.

PRICE: $50 USD, FREE SHIPPING. For US buyers, I use UPS as it’s the cheapest and fastest. Canadian buyers, I use Canada Post.

PM me if you’re interested in making a deal. I can combine shipping with other items listed like USD Solid Bar manifolds, near mint conshelf VI, Sherwood Selpac Manifold, K valves lot.

AhoyFed

View attachment 649656 View attachment 649657 View attachment 649658 View attachment 649659 View attachment 649660 Due to losing my job from COVID, I have to sell some of my diving gear to make ends meet.

For sale is a pair of Conshelf Supreme regulators as well as 2 1085 second stages. These have been sitting in my spares drawer for some time. They are originally from the rental line of Bob’s Scuba Shop on Kennilworth, established 1956. Neat piece of history.

I used a conshelf supreme as a backup regulator when diving in Tobermory on my doubles. Never needed it, since I had my trusty Spirotechnique Mistral as my main regulator.

PRICE: $50 USD, FREE SHIPPING. For US buyers, I use UPS as it’s the cheapest and fastest. Canadian buyers, I use Canada Post.

PM me if you’re interested in making a deal. I can combine shipping with other items listed like USD Solid Bar manifolds, near mint conshelf VI, Sherwood Selpac Manifold, K valves lot.

AhoyFed

I feel for you, happened to me too. Do hope you find a way to make ends meet. Good luck.

I feel for you, happened to me too. Do hope you find a way to make ends meet. Good luck.

Thank you very much. It’s a tough situation and the choice was clear, gas in the car and food on the table is more important than spare regulators. I hope things have worked out for you as well, best of luck to you too.

Thank you very much. It’s a tough situation and the choice was clear, gas in the car and food on the table is more important than spare regulators. I hope things have worked out for you as well, best of luck to you too.

Welcome and Thanks. I've got some casual labouring work and some part time teaching, it's certainly skirting the edge financially speaking. Have sold most of my possessions over the last 12 months. Here's hoping things turn around soon.

Take care and good luck.
Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom