For Sale Conshelf and AMF Regulator Sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Here is the Conshelf set, new or nearly new hoses, new exhaust tees of the latest style, "tech" rigged. Fully working. The photos make it look like the covers are dented, they are not, just the usual Conshelf wear:

IMG-0013.jpg

This is the AMF MR12 set. New tees, new or nearly new hoses, also "tech" rigged. Fully working, end of the AMF run as Mares took over. These are Venturi tube assist seconds and have the rare OEM bump caps on the seconds (to prevent all the scratching and scuffing you see on Conshelfs of similar vintage):

IMG-0014.jpg

These are classic regulator sets, the AMF seconds are probably collectable to some degree and the seconds are darn nice pieces. So, $100 for either set as pictured plus shipping. Overseas is really hard and expensive, so, just saying. If not satisfied return them IMMEDIANTLY, I will split the shipping for (domestic) return. PM me if interested, no worries mates.

Disclaimer, old junk more than a year old is probably dangerous and will kill you so unless maintained by a rocket scientist (I am only a sort of engineer and A&P), they should be hung on the wall for decoration.

Thanks for looking,
James

So pretty and shiny. I really like the AMF second stages with the dots. You wouldn't know which Conshelf model the first is, would you?

Both sets went to a new home. I will miss them :(.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom