Congratulations to GUEdiver....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
:hb2: The newest GUE instructor. :hb2:

I am sure the other KPP members :kentucky: and all of :sblogo: will join me in congratulating you. Even if you haven't been around much lately. :dancingsnoopy:

Ed, I know that you have busted your butt working for this and am proud of you buddy.

Now about that DIRF class at Joes.............:D :D :D :D :D

Chad

Thanks Chad - I do appreciate it. I hope to continue to offer advice and assistance to all our local divers. And yes, we will have several Fundamentals classes locally in 2007. During the winter, I might do some courses with the classroom work done here, then travel to do the diving in Florida (places like Blue Grotto). Best wishes to all for lots of fun and safe dives!

Congratulations. I'm always delighted to see the instructor cadre getting bigger -- So many people would like to get involved with GUE training and have little access to an instructor. Thanks for putting the work and time in -- It's a big commitment.

Ditto posts 1 & 3. Congrats Ed!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom