Congratulation to Ricardo Martinez - winner of Oceanic $50 coupon for week 4/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Bring an eBuddy - Spring 2009 Contest is proceeding well and several of you are quite busy looking for Raffle Tickets.
If you see that we are online buddy diving feel free to join us ... maybe we will give you a tip or two on where to find those tickets :wink:

The winner of the Oceanic $50 coupon for the week ending 4/19 is Ricardo Martinez from San Juan, PR.

This is what Ricardo had to say about eDiving: "I've had a lot of fun using the eDiving scuba diving simulator. As a diver it allows me to see and imagine places I haven't been to and to do stuff that I would not be able to do due to my experience level or my location. The wreck diving for me is the most interesting as they are scarce in my area.
Additionally, introducing this simulator to non-divers has piked their interest in a sport they wouldn't have had experienced in the first place. I can't see anything but good coming from this system if it becomes widespread.
"

I am glad you like eDiving Ric! Keep referring friends to eDiving and the Oceanic's Excursion BCD (the April monthly prize) might be yours .... unless someone else beats you to the finish line.

Ten more days to the end of April. Who is going to win the Excursion BCD?

BC_excursion.jpg

To win is very easy .... you just need to refer friends to eDiving ... and MAKE SURE that they complete the orientation pool! You might even want to do an eBuddy Dive with them while they are in the pool.
The member that refers more friends in April will bring home the BCD !!

And don't forget that, for every friend you refer, you will receive 100 Bubble Credits that you can use to upgrade your virtual gear.

One last reminder regarding the GRAND PRIZE - the Oceanic 's Datamask: remember that to qualify for the drawing you MUST REFER A FRIEND before the end of June 2009.

For more information on the contest you can watch this VIDEO and read the RULES AND REGULATIONS.

DiveNav & Oceanic

Back
Top Bottom