Congrats to ScubaFool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
For a job well done in earning your Cavern Cert.

Now on to diving.

Besides, my instructor told me it was only a learner's permit.

Thanks for posting the congrats, though. I am thinking about the first Great Scubafool Cavern Dive-Inn. Details to follow.

scubafool:
Besides, my instructor told me it was only a learner's permit.
All diving is on a learner's permit. As far as I know there isn't an "Expert Know It All" cert.
We're happy that you can join us in the overhead learners circle. Let's learn together.
Ok a bit sappy..it's late but I think it's true.

No, buddy, the only one offering a cert for that is your shrink. Hehehe. And I think I have one of those cards around here somewhere, LOL.

Madeline, I have been wanting to dive with a light there for sometime, so I absolutely can't wait. Finally getting into the caverns at Devils Eye & Devil's Ear was another of my goals, & Blue Springs is next on the list. However, there are a few things I want to work on in OW first. I'll start a thread on The Great scubafool Blue Springs Expiditionary Dive when the time draws near, and you are most definitely on the invite list. The rest of you better get busy sucking up, LOL.

Simon, Andy, Chuck, James it was good to see you again. sorry that I was so busy that I wasn't able to talk more. James thanks for the help. Andy & Chuck, how did your dive go?

Oh great.. does that mean I need to get that cavern thing now to dive with ya'll up there in springs land? I'll consider that one to be able to dive with ya'll, but cave is out of the question.. I've got a thing about going around under ground in a state that is made out of sand and wet limestone. :D

It just gave me an opportunity to 'touch' the new PRINCE of cavern diving.

Scubafool... on his way to being the CavernKing !!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom