Conditions in Nassau Jan/Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MoreSunLessRain

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking at taking a long weekend to the Bahamas in either mid January or early February. Any news on conditions there (water temps, vis, seasonal visitors) to help make the decision?

Also, looking to go with Stuart Cove's, but wondered if anyone had other recommendations for smaller shops to go with? Thanks in advance scubaboard pals!

I can't talk about Jan./Feb. temps, as any trips that I have taken to Nassau were in May or August.
Regarding dive ops, Stuart Coves is the biggest op-with all the good and not so good that comes with that. I have used them for the last 6 years,and will continue to use them.(the 2 smaller ops in that same area-located at the southern end of the island- have been gone since, IIRC, 2004.)
The only other op that I have heard of is Bahama divers-located at the other end of the island-near Paradise island.. They have gotten mixed reviews.
Enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom