Condensation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I dove my whites fusion bullet I just bought for the first time a few weeks ago, donning/doffing isn't actually as hard as I thought so that was nice. The suit itself was awesome, no air bubble to control, the venting is super easy and flexibility was great, it was a little colder than my other suit I'm presuming because not as much air is moving around but overall very happy.

but when I took the suit off I was wet everywhere, not like a leak but more like condensation, it was warm, about 25 degrees when suiting up with a weezle undergarment so I got pretty warm and the water was about 50 degrees, is it normal for these suits to produce that much condensation?

Yes, it's normal. When I first started DS diving I was convinced I had a leak. A good wicking layer will keep sweat away from your skin. Once suited up I pour water all over my suit, this seems to keep me cooler so sweat less.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom