Conception Vigil on Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We are a small community (~4,000) but had 40 people show up for a vigil in honor of the passengers who died on the Conception, condolences for their families and friends, support for Glen Fritzler and the Truth Aquatics crew and thanks for the many first responders and others who have responded to this tragedy.

Conception vigil 0127s.jpg

Interesting that the number of those in attendance almost exactly equaled those on board the Conception

Nice of you all to do that. Was that your group on CBS News last night? I missed the beginning so didn't catch where but they showed a small group and someone playing a guitar.

Nice of you all to do that. Was that your group on CBS News last night? I missed the beginning so didn't catch where but they showed a small group and someone playing a guitar.

I didn't hear anyone with a guitar and I didn't see a CBS crew there but I had to leave a little early

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom