Concept II Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessesmith121

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have had my Concept II for quite a while. It was my 1st bcd. I bought a Stilletto new last lear since my old zeagle held up so well. My bestfriend just got certified and wants to use my concept. Anyways I got it out of storage and the velcro for the weight pocket has come unstiched. Do I need to send it back to you for repair? Also the nylon has faded over the years. Is there any way to make it black again? One more thing, Can I get a bigger bladder for it? Maybe a 44lbs like my stilletto?

Thank you,
Jesse

Lets break this down...

If your BC needs repaired, you can take it to your local Zeagle dealer or call us directly for a Return Authorization number @ 813-782-5568.

There is no good way to make the fabric black again, as far as I know, and if you try to dye it, you do so at your own risk.

The Concept II came standard with a 44lb bladder, but it is for single tank diving only, so it has a narrower cut than the Ranger 44lb bladder. The Stiletto has a single BAG bladder, which comes in sizes 24lb, 35lb and 44lb lift. Any of those will fit your Concept II.

Hope that helps...

Scott

I did not realize it was a 44lb lift. The tag is so worn and it seems so much smaller that my stilletto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom