Concept II bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gnashrak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is it possible to use the Concept II bladder on a backplate for a single tank? :shakehead:

I understand I will have to find a way to tie the extra fabric on top and on the side of the bladder so it don't float around but it looks possible to tie the bladder to the backplate with the tanks straps. That would leave a more streamlined BC and help me get rid of 6 lbs of weight + having a crotch strap.

Yes...it is possible.

The bladder should match up with the holes on a Zeagle BP, no problem.

Our harness system comes with side clips, so that you can clip down the little wings on the side of the BC, and you can try running the harness through the shoulder piece of the bladder to hold it down.

Thanks,

Scott

Is the tank going to be stable on the backplate? Should I use the rubber pieces between the backplate and the tank to stabilize like the config on the Concept II or strap the tank directly on the backplate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom