{Computers} Service compare proposition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M_B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
I think it might be to our ( divers/consumers ) advantage if we would have a ( sticky ? ) thread or FAQ where all ( majority ) of the manufactures of the computers ( if this works we can extend to other gear ) will be compared not based on the features of the certain models, but on warranty and _after_ warranty service and prices. It will be also great to rank said services based on the experience you have had.

If you are interested please post or PM me - with enough feedback i will take a trouble to collect needed information from the manufactures.
Also, please let me know what manufactures you would like me to contact ( and specific models of comps ). If there are some aspects that you feel should be brought to attention of buyers - please let me know. And if you already have a copy ( up-to-date ) of the their policies - email/post it here.

Please let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom