Computer services in Key Largo - Need to Copy Digital Pics to disc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJdiver85

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place in Key Largo where I can go and have my digital pictures copied over to a CD? They are currently on the compact flash card of my digital camera.

Extra cards are cheap, if you're there now, go to K-mart.

NJdiver85:
Does anyone know of a place in Key Largo where I can go and have my digital pictures copied over to a CD? They are currently on the compact flash card of my digital camera.

Isn't there a walmart there?

They can do it.

Terry

Web Monkey:
Isn't there a walmart there?

They can do it.

Terry
If there I, I've never seen it. Perhaps you're thinking of the K-Mart, which could probly do it, too. Walgreens might as well?

I'd rather keep the pics on cards until I got to my own computer, tho - except I take my laptop with me and download every day or so. Still I carry extra cards. Cards are cheap.

Walgreens and CVS in Key Largo should be able to handle it.

DandyDon:
If there I, I've never seen it. Perhaps you're thinking of the K-Mart, which could probly do it, too. Walgreens might as well?

I'd rather keep the pics on cards until I got to my own computer, tho - except I take my laptop with me and download every day or so. Still I carry extra cards. Cards are cheap.

Maybe it was Walgreens. I rememer some big ugly store near the KFC.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom