Computer, Mac, and iPad question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutbill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't know if something exists but I am looking for some programs or apps to get info from my Galileo Luna, to my Mac ( use Jtrax now), then sync everything to an app on my iPad or iPhone and have it update and sync in both directions?

Does this exist? Or am I dreaming of something too good to be true.

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

I use Macdive and really like it. I have an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 and don't have any issues with the software.

divePAL is ..... almost there.

Right now we have a PC and an iPad version that share the logs.
And soon we will have Mac and iPhone (and Android) versions too.

divepal_scubapro_galileo_sol.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

divePAL is ..... almost there.

Right now we have a PC and an iPad version that share the logs.
And soon we will have Mac and iPhone (and Android) versions too.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Awesome can't wait. Will t be Galileo Luna comparable. Because Mac-dive is not.
Thanks everyone for the help.

I don't know if something exists but I am looking for some programs or apps to get info from my Galileo Luna, to my Mac ( use Jtrax now), then sync everything to an app on my iPad or iPhone and have it update and sync in both directions?

Does this exist? Or am I dreaming of something too good to be true.

Yes, it does. See Dive Log and Dive Log Manager from More Mobile Software. They are adding direct downloading functionality to Dive Log Manager as well.

More Mobile Software - Quality iPhone and MacOS software for a Fun Mobile Life!

I saw that but did not want to purchase it from the Mac store until I was sure it was compatible with the Luna. Are you sure it is?
I know that they are actively testing direct downloading for Scubapro and Atomic Cobalt. I'd just email them and ask, they are very responsive.

I know that they are actively testing direct downloading for Scubapro and Atomic Cobalt. I'd just email them and ask, they are very responsive.

Awesome I just sent them an email. I know when I emailed Mac dive, they stated scuba pro asked him not to allow access to their dive CPUs?

Awesome I just sent them an email. I know when I emailed Mac dive, they stated scuba pro asked him not to allow access to their dive CPUs?

It seems nuts to me that a manufacturer would not want third party developers to add value to their products by developing dive log applications, but so far as I know only Atomic (among mainstream scuba companies) has actively supported these developers. For most of the dive computers out there the driver and interface has been reverse engineered by some dedicated souls.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom