Compressors and filters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
This is Jim Shelden, I am semi retired (80 years old) but still doing a lot of consulting on compressors and filter systems. I have updated my web site to include lower prices on filter systems and still have one new (Old stock) compressor for sale. Many of you have purchased compressors and components from me and I still enjoy talking to divers about their issues and compressors. I have recently helped a potential customer build a Cornelius unit from a 4000 Herts 3 phase motor conversion to an electric 115 volt system. If I can help you, call me (316-992-0505) or visit my up dated web site.

This is Jim Shelden, I am semi retired (80 years old) but still doing a lot of consulting on compressors and filter systems. I have updated my web site to include lower prices on filter systems and still have one new (Old stock) compressor for sale. Many of you have purchased compressors and components from me and I still enjoy talking to divers about their issues and compressors. I have recently helped a potential customer build a Cornelius unit from a 4000 Herts 3 phase motor conversion to an electric 115 volt system. If I can help you, call me (316-992-0505) or visit my up dated web site.

What is your website's address please?

Jim (@frogman62 ),

Thanks for your help in the recent past with filtration for my home project. Glad, even with retirement, you are still willing to help those of us in need.

+1 for Jim.

Jim has been VERY helpful and a pleasure to deal with over the years. I purchased a 4.2cfm W-K compressor from him about 9 years ago, and it is running great. Jim has helped me learn about it, and compressors in general, and is always more than williing to talk and help any way he can. He is an excellent resource.

-njaimo

Jim has been instrumental in setting up my Kidde 4.2cfm compressor as well. I would recommend his expertise to anyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom