compressor,filter and cascade system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi
I have a high pressure compressor made by Ingersoll-Rand It needs repaired.a Filter and 5 bottle cascade system for sale. If you are interisted please e-mail me. the price is $800.00

Holy Guacamole. That's the right price. What pressure are the bank bottles? I'm very interested. The compressor is an anchor, they are VERY hard to get parts for

The blue bottles are 2015 Green is 2215 and the yellow ones are3500

Hi stuman, i am interested in your compressor. can you send me some photos or provide a model number so I can see what it looks like? Also can you tell me what's wrong with it or the nature of the repair needed please? thanks

Hi robert8450
I am out of town, I should be home march 3 I can send pictures at that time.The compressor is a type 30 model 223. The compressor would go up to 600 psi and the safety value would pop on the second stage. I sent it to Total equipment in pitts. a compete over haul will cost about $4500. I don't think it needs a complete over haul. A new compressor like this one cost $10600. If you are still interested please send me a email.
Thank you
Gerald

Back
Top Bottom