Complete year round Dive Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypie36

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All items listed below are in mint condition. I just do not have time to dive anymore and would like to see all of the gear go to a new home. I would like to sell as an entire package, If I do not have any offers, I will sell pieces individually. First offer over 4K takes it all.

Sherwood Wisdom 2 computer ( new clear cover, no scratches)
Spare battery kit
Computer bag
Manual included​
Sherwood Blizzard Regulator
Sherwood Octo
Sherwood Avid BC
5mm Henderson Titanium Hyperstretch wetsuit
Gear Backpack
Henderson Titanium stretch Gloves
Henderson Hood 5/7 Titanium
Henderson Boots
Everything has been thoroughly washed/dried and meticulously cleaned (odoban treatment) after each dive (no bad smells at all)
I have about 50lbs of weights in the small colored mesh bags
DUI drysuit TLS350 custom
DUI TLS350 special production drysuit with less than 5 dives size large. Rockboots size 10, zip seals on neck and wrist, zip gloves-blue heavy duty with liners,warm neck self venting hood, pockets on both legs. Includes the original wrist seals uncut. Actionwear professional dive wear pullover jacket and pants. Drysuit bag and dive wear bag, manual included.

Attachments

• IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 67
All items listed below are in mint condition. I just do not have time to dive anymore and would like to see all of the gear go to a new home. I would like to sell as an entire package, If I do not have any offers, I will sell pieces individually. Make me an offer.

Sherwood Wisdom 2 computer ( new clear cover, no scratches)
Spare battery kit
Computer bag
Manual included​
Sherwood Blizzard Regulator
Sherwood Octo
Sherwood Avid BC
5mm Henderson Titanium Hyperstretch wetsuit
Gear Backpack
Henderson Titanium stretch Gloves
Henderson Hood 5/7 Titanium
Henderson Boots
Everything has been thoroughly washed/dried and meticulously cleaned (odoban treatment) after each dive (no bad smells at all)
I have about 50lbs of weights in the small colored mesh bags
DUI drysuit TLS350 custom
DUI TLS350 special production drysuit with less than 5 dives size large. Rockboots size 10, zip seals on neck and wrist, zip gloves-blue heavy duty with liners,warm neck self venting hood, pockets on both legs. Includes the original wrist seals uncut. Actionwear professional dive wear pullover jacket and pants. Drysuit bag and dive wear bag, manual included.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom