Complete Sherwood/Seaquest Scuba Package!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboo4ya

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Here it is. . .the package you have been waiting for! It is a complete, turnkey setup that comes with everything pictured:

1.) BC - Seaquest Balance -- Size Large (I'm 5'10.5'' 180lbs and it fit me perfectly. I'm sure you could go up and down in the size range and still be comfortable.)
2.) Regulator -- Sherwood SR1
3.) Computer -- Sherwood Wisdom 2
4.) Tanks -- 2 x Genesis 80cf (only two tanks come with package!)
5.) Lights - UK Aqua Sun eLED and UK Super Q eLED with a Pelican 1200 case and the UK case for the Super Q
6.) Fins - TUSA Expert Zoom (I wear a size 10 mens US)
7.) Weights -- 4 x 2lbs., 2 x 3lbs., 2 x 4lbs.
8.) Gloves -- Deep Sea Large
9.) Regulator Bag -- Akona Reg Bag.
10.) Gear Bag -- Akona Mesh

All of this gear has maybe 10 dives on it. I have a whole other setup so have had no need for this gear and thus I'm selling it. It is all top quality gear that has been very well maintained. I'm asking $1499 which is a steal. I just want this gear to be used and loved by someone who will use it more often. If you have any questions or would like to setup a time to come check it out please email me. Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments

• scubafull.jpg
    scubafull.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 38
  • scubalights.jpg
    scubalights.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
  • scubaregulator.jpg
    scubaregulator.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 42

Back
Top Bottom