For Sale Complete setup - Canon Vixia HV30 HD with Ikelite #6071 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssidiv3r

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sale includes:
Canon Vixia HV30 camcorder with battery, cables, original box, instruction manual
Ikelite 6071 housing for Canon HV20/HV30 with dual handle and tray weight assembly
Ikelite W-20 6420 Wide-Angle lens
Ikelite color correction filter for 6071 housing
Cetacea CRL03 coil lanyard, yellow
Ikelite strobe arms, 4x

Purchased back in 2009 on here. I’ve used this camcorder/housing setup six or seven times before heading off to college and it functioned flawlessly every time. Never flooded. The W-20 lens has some wear scrapes around the edge but they do not impact image quality. The last time I used the camcorder my computer had trouble recognizing/mounting it to import video, and I’m not sure whether the battery will hold its charge as I haven’t used it in quite a while.

Asking $600 cash or check (I do not have PayPal or any other money apps). I prefer to meet in person (I am located in Harford County, MD), but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Would also be interested in trade for a Light Monkey 32W canister dive light or Minelab Excalibur II metal detector plus some cash on my end.

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1311.jpg
    IMG_1311.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1318.jpg
    IMG_1318.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg