Complete Photo setup--Canon G11 and housing, Sea&Sea strobe, plus more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubajoeT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just took the plunge to DSLR. Help me pay for a small portion of it
smile.gif

Selling my complete underwater photo setup. Includes Canon G11 in near perfect condition, Canon WP-DC34 housing that has some scuffs, but functions perfectly, Sea & Sea YS-27DX strobe with diffuser, optical synch cord, 2 batteries (one Canon), 8GB and 2GB flash cards, spare o-rings for housing and strobe, tray/arm assembly, Fantasea Nano focus light (and an identical, but non-working, leisure pro focus light for parts), canon battery charger, and a Reefmaster carry case/bag that everything just barely fits in.

This setup has served me well for a couple of years now, but I came across a deal on a DSLR rig that I couldn't pass up (buddy upgrading). Everything works as it should with no known problems. Just dove with it in Cozumel in November.

Asking $700 plus shipping (from Houston, UPS actual charges). I'd prefer a domestic US sale--don't want to deal with shipping internationally...

Any questions, just ask. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7197_zps4e9ba5e5.jpg

IMG_7198_zpsdd2fbc8e.jpg

IMG_7210_zpsedd8c526.jpg

IMG_7200_zps1612e0bd.jpg

IMG_7201_zpsc9c70d5d.jpg

IMG_7202_zpse0e91808.jpg

IMG_7203_zps23fb5bd6.jpg

IMG_7207_zps8a964411.jpg

IMG_7205_zps9cfb1e8a.jpg

IMG_7204_zpsbd0c2a46.jpg

IMG_7206_zps5e53e043.jpg

IMG_7209_zpsf48f72d9.jpg

Not right now. I'd really rather sell it all as a set. The housing has been adapted for that synch cord (clear velcro attached and inside blacked out with electrical tape around the camera flash). Maybe after a week or two with no luck, I'll change my mind... Thanks for your interest.

Price drop to $500 plus shipping. If no luck, then it's off to ebay...

Ive sent you a PM. As soon as you let me know how to pay you for this, it's a done deal.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom