For Sale Complete Fill station & a rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn Sorah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I’m selling the following pieces of equipment.

Mako compressor- this compressor has a new motor on it and comes with 4 large tanks to store air mounted to it. This is a LARGE compressor capable of filling to 7500 psi. I have lots of spare parts that will go with this unit as well. This is a professional unit like you would see in a shop or something and you’re going to need a forklift to move it. $2,500

Haskel 2 stage O2 booster excellent condition and comes with everything you need to make it run. $3000 (they cost $8000 without the stuff you need to make it run if you buy them new)

I have several large air bottles in hat have been Hydrotested and painted within the last couple months. They were all used for O2, Nitrogen or Helium. $150 each I have several that have not been hydrotested that I will sell for $100.

Megalodon classic - $2500 needs O2 cells, comes with lots of extras!

All of my stuff is on n very good condition. You can call or text if you have questions 816-898-2135. I’m not interested in shipping anything either I got ripped off once and it left a really bad taste in my mouth!

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON HERE! I don’t get on here often enough and I could easily miss your message .

Thanks
Shawn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom