Compatible Mouthpieces for Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rfwoodvt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Grabbed a mouthpiece from my SAD kit to throw onto my Zeagle Envoy only to find that it is too small! I was able to stretch it to make it work for the moment but it really is the wrong size.

I've got no problem ordering one a zeagle MP but they are not very plentiful right now and I'd like to throw in a bit of color.

What are some of the other regs out there that share the same size?

Otherwise, what are some other brands that would fit?

Grabbed a mouthpiece from my SAD kit to throw onto my Zeagle Envoy only to find that it is too small! I was able to stretch it to make it work for the moment but it really is the wrong size.

I've got no problem ordering one a zeagle MP but they are not very plentiful right now and I'd like to throw in a bit of color.

What are some of the other regs out there that share the same size?

Otherwise, what are some other brands that would fit?
I use Seacure mouthpieces on my Zeagles. They come in several sizes, so you need to get the right size. Zeagles are size 4.

Other size 4s that might fit include: Apeks, Aqualung Titan LX, Hollis 500SE.

It's definitely an odd size as most other regulators are size 1 or 2. Also, I think they've re-measured as there used to be only 2 or 3 sizes. I remember putting it on when it was one of those sizes, and it was not easy. Pretty sure I drew blood as it required a ton of force.

I use this on my Apeks...which is the same as your zeagle...it is smaller but super flexible...I have them on all my reg's...I got it on Amazon

Trident Sure-Fit Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece for Regulator or Snorkel (Clear)​

Back
Top Bottom