Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick Sadowski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We design and manufacture Integrated compass, Go Pro, and computer mounts for the Piranha and Black Tip Scooters (Soon Sierra and Cuda too!) from Dive Extras. Mounts are made to fit either a DSS booted compass, or a SUUNTO compass boot. Please see attached catalog of products, and contact me via Facebook messenger for expedited service.

Attachments

• BLACK TIP CATALOG SHEET 9.23.20.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 255
We design and manufacture Integrated compass, Go Pro, and computer mounts for the Piranha and Black Tip Scooters (Soon Sierra and Cuda too!) from Dive Extras. Mounts are made to fit either a DSS booted compass, or a SUUNTO compass boot. Please see attached catalog of products, and contact me via Facebook messenger for expedited service.

You should include your contact information, a link, in your PDF and as part of your signature line here on SB :)

Good luck to you!

Im very happy with your product sir! Well build and works perfectly! Happy customer here!
Here is a pic of the Suunto mount on my P2.
Best option out there IMO.
B0722FF8-6101-4FC4-9FF4-0CB443C04B65.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom