CompAir Mako Compressors for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi my name is Chris and I work for Pettini Contracting Corporation in Mystic, CT. We are demolishing the old submarine escape trainer building on the US Naval Submarine Base in New London and are looking to sell the three breathable air compressors coming out of the building. There are two CompAir MAKO Breathing Air Systems, high pressure, water cooled air compressors, 0-3000psi, with 40hp toshiba, 3 phase electric motors. The machines are four stage.

There is also a CompAir MAKO Breathing Air Systems MP air compressor, 0-300psi with a 60hpToshiba, 3 phase electric motor, Pneunatic Products select series ALMOC Energy Saver Dryer, 2 stage machine.

Full list of specs and pictures available.

These untis will go to the highest bid. If you know anyone that would be interested please contact me at 860-536-4650, ask for Chris.

Back
Top Bottom