Compact photo/video system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpagri

Registered
Reaction score
Sort of a long shot, but does anyone have a complete compact system they are looking to part with?

Looking for something similar to Canon G15/G12 or an equivalent coolpix/oly

By complete system I mean: camera, housing, one strobe, tray. Ready to go shooting.

PM any offers please.

Thanks

Hi, I've Sony cybershot 14.1 mp with ikelite housing with tray and handle. I brought a dlsr rig so I'm selling the other one for 300 €, it as less then two years and about 40 dives never flooded, If you want to see some pictures say something and I ll send an Internet address.
Sort of a long shot, but does anyone have a complete compact system they are looking to part with?

Looking for something similar to Canon G15/G12 or an equivalent coolpix/oly

By complete system I mean: camera, housing, one strobe, tray. Ready to go shooting.

PM any offers please.

Thanks

Hey - I have a complete Canon G9 setup with Ikelite and Canon housings, DS-51 strobe, trays and accessories. I'm planning to drop some more cash to invest in a newer setup but love this one. PM me for listing (I have it up on an underwater photography board and haven't popped it up here yet).

I am looking to sell my Sea&Sea DX1-G 10mp system which includes, camera, housing, wide angle lens with lens caddy, ys-25 strobe, sea&sea tray with strobe arm, 2 camera batteries and chargers, replacement o-ring kit, all manuals and cables and the pelican case for it. This is a great camera and I have had a lot of fun with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom