Comp Brand Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife lost her Comp mask in Bonaire (don't ask). She wants to get another one as it fit her so well. But I am having trouble finding anyone who sells them and "Comp" is a damned awkard thing to google! We originally purchased from Divers Direct but they don't sell them now, same for LPro. None of our LDS sell them either (who any suitable alternatives).

Anyone know of any outlets?

Thanks!

Wayward Son:
If you know the model of the mask, try googling that.
LOL if I did, I would have already!

might be time (forced not by choice) that she'll have to change brands...

I thought "Comp" was a private label brand used by Divers Direct.

If so, the same mask could be sold by other vendors under different names - makes tracking it down a little difficult.

Sometimes I've found pictures of things that look similar enough to send for and check out in person.

Sometimes it even works.

Geezer:
I thought "Comp" was a private label brand used by Divers Direct.

If so, the same mask could be sold by other vendors under different names - makes tracking it down a little difficult.

Sometimes I've found pictures of things that look similar enough to send for and check out in person.

Sometimes it even works.
I'll have to give Divers Direct a call and ask them.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom