Coming back after way too long

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firewater68

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi I am David. I live in Goldsboro, NC. I was originally certified in St. Petersburg, FL in 1995... i think maybe 94. Never did any diving after that due to no money or dive partners. I now have a family and they are all interested so they will be attending certification courses in the next month or so. I will also be taking the course with them as a refresher. Hope my dad didn't think his money was wasted cause the one diver he paid for is bringing 4 more in on his return. I am hoping this brings the family together more and be more active. Also teaching my boys to depend on eachother and not just fight all the time. If anyone knows of good dive sites under about 40 ft I would love to hear about them till we get more experience and can make the deeper dives.

David

Also Bonaire has lots of great diving. The top of the reef is @20-25 feet in most spots, and at 40' there is a ton to see. Took my 2 kids at 11 and 15, shortly after they certified. They have been back many times.

It is great having your kids as dive buddies, speaking as one who has been there now for 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom