Come Dive & Snorkel In The Maldives!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings..!

Have you ever thought of diving in the Maldives? Trans Holidays International is one of the biggest operators of liveaboards in the Maldives offering liveaboard diving cruises at discount prices. We also offer land based accomodation at resorts hotels and information. Kindly contact us for more information at:

Trans Holidays International
Tele: +960 3321431, +960 777 6589
Email: thi@dhivehinet.net.mv
www.transholidays.com

Transholidays,

I just posted the following in another forum, much appreciated if you or others could help me out here!

Ladies and Gents,

I will be heading, with family in tow, to the Maldives this summer for 1 week - 10 days.

While I've been there before, it was a long time ago. Anyone out there involved in any of the Maldive operations? We are going to be island based, so no liveaboards.

I'm the only diver, but seeing as I'm footing most of the bill, we will be heading for somewhere with a dive shop (these days, I'd imagine that will be just about all of them...).

Anyway, if anyone out there has some advice or contacts, I'd be very grateful. I need to work out a budget, so indicative rates would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom