Come dive in Kavieng / PNG in May 2008! It will be awesome! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carl_Fallon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
G'Day guys,

Well... In May next year I will be taking a group of divers from around the world to experience the magical waters of Kavieng located in the northern tip of PNG.

Kavieng is home to some of the world most crazy big fish action. Loads of sharks, massive schools of pelagics, aswell as heaps of macro life. From Pigmy Sea-horses - hammerheads, this trip will have it all.

If you want to have a chat about the trip with others that are going, just join the 'Sydney Scuba Diving' Group on facebook and click on the PNG trip. Facebook | Login

Please dont hesitate in asking any questions! I am more than willing to help. :wink:

I understand that people holidays are extremly important and I will go out of my way to make your holiday as stress free and smooth as possible.

I look forward to chating to you soon. :)

The trip includes:
  • Me as your tour guide to show you a brilliant time. :D
  • 12 dives (10 boat & 2 residual air dives)
  • Including the use of tanks, weights and dive guide services
  • Return airfare ex Sydney to Port Moresby - Kavieng (based on special airfares, strickly limited seating & conditions Apply)
  • 1 night acomidation Port Moresby
  • 7 nights twin share accommodation at Nusa Island retreat
  • Complementary DVD of the trip
  • Complementary Digital Camera downloads
  • Nitrox 32 Fill discounted to AUD$12
  • Return airport transfers
  • Australian Depature Tax & air port taxes ($400 & subject to change)
Note: PNG Visa Fee(PGK100 approx $50), travel insurance, meals, visa and passport fees, personal spending monies are not included
(All prices are in AUSTRALIAN Dollars!!!)

For online booking and more information go to the following link...
PNG - Kavieng Dive Trip - Abyss Scuba Diving

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon

Back
Top Bottom