Combine dive log files for Sherwood Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fly-fisher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have two dive log files due to a recent computer crash while on a dive trip. I was able to download new dives to another computer and now I want to combine those entries with my existing "master" log recovered with from backup. I have tried exporting the new dives and then importing them to the old log, but the only export option is .txt. The Import feature for my main log only accepts .dlg or .mdb files. Any advice?

Call this number (800) 435-3483 and say you have a pro plus 2 and they will walk you through. If they can't help you let me know your operating system. and I will send you the instructions.

Go to C:\users\(your name or Admin or the person who owns it)\My Documents\ Sherwood\Computer Interface\logs\ It will be your name or Sample Diver 2.X.X.dlg copy it to a flash drive or upload to your email or burn it to a CD. take it to your other computer in import it from the location you stored it at.

Thank you NCadiver! I can't believe I didn't come up with this on my own. I just wasn't thinking about it in the right way. I really appreciate your help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom