Coltri PMV doesn't work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miku20

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I purchased Coltri PMV (pressure maintaining valve) to my MCH6 compressor (same as on attached picture), but it doesn't work. It doesn't make back-pressure and that doesn't depend on position of adjustment screw. It always releases pressure from the beginning.
Is there somebody who has experience with this PMV?
I think that the bottom o-ring doesn't seal. Please, what is the size of this o-ring?
Thanks
Dusan

coltri-mch6-vmp.jpg

Hello,

I purchased Coltri PMV (pressure maintaining valve) to my MCH6 compressor (same as on attached picture), but it doesn't work. It doesn't make back-pressure and that doesn't depend on position of adjustment screw. It always releases pressure from the beginning.
Is there somebody who has experience with this PMV?
I think that the bottom o-ring doesn't seal. Please, what is the size of this o-ring?
Thanks
Dusan

View attachment 604888

Did you solve this problem?

I have a working one. My mate had just ordered one for his unit and was told that there was an issue with recent valves, and they were waiting for new stock from Coltri. I'm not sure of the exact cause, but it seems it is a known issue, so contact whoever you bought it from and ask them to contact Coltri

Thank you for the information. It would be interesting to know what is wrong with this valve and how to avoid buying a bad one.

Arto

Thank you for the information. It would be interesting to know what is wrong with this valve and how to avoid buying a bad one.

Arto
Coltri or their distributor should sort it? I put the new valve in for my mate the other day, and did note that as supplied it was backed right off, so had to adjust it to pressure.

I got mine and it doesn’t work at all.. The reason is the tower inside dimensions, maybe my compressor(2010) is too old for this feature?

Hi,
Did any of you guys resolve this issue?
I got one yesterday and it won’t maintain pressure. So it’s either the valve itself or the o ring.
Very frustrating 🫤

Hi,
Did any of you guys resolve this issue?
I got one yesterday and it won’t maintain pressure. So it’s either the valve itself or the o ring.
Very frustrating 🫤
Go back to Coltri or who you bought it from. They did have a problem with some

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom