Colorado diver in Aruba looking for info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mpscubatoytech

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been to Aruba 2 times and have dived all the sights by boat using Jads dive shop. I like Jads but the places they take you is the same. Are there any other sights to dive or all shops use the same sights??? I am starting to plan my trip back to Aruba in Feb 2019.

The only time I ever went to Aruba, I went with Dive Aruba with Clive Paula. I enjoyed the trip. Clive runs the whole show--he takes your reservation, picks you up, runs the boat, leads the dive, and takes you home. The dives tend to be little more for the experienced diver than most.

Why the fascination with Aruba? I assume there is some other reason than the diving to go there repeatedly, which is mediocre compared to many Caribbean sites, especially the other two ABC islands.

Easy cheap flights - decent accomodation. Mediocre diving with plenty for the rest of the family to do. Not on my bucket list.

The only time I ever went to Aruba, I went with Dive Aruba with Clive Paula. I enjoyed the trip. Clive runs the whole show--he takes your reservation, picks you up, runs the boat, leads the dive, and takes you home. The dives tend to be little more for the experienced diver than most.

Why the fascination with Aruba? I assume there is some other reason than the diving to go there repeatedly, which is mediocre compared to many Caribbean sites, especially the other two ABC islands.

My wife is from Aruba and her mom still owns her home there so we go every few years to see family.

I have heard about Clive but have never been able to find info on him thinks for the link.

Clive runs a fantastic operation. But...if you want to dive with him, BOOK EARLY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom