Colorado Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...Waiting for a free ticket... :D

planning on going my and jess got our tickets months ago.

Got it online!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! If you are interested in a complimentary ticket, for a limited time you can get one by visiting Colorado Dive Show. Such a deal! And you can meet me and the Scubadiva there- authors of "The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette! It just doesn't get any better!
DivemasterDennis

Just spoke to the show director. Weekend schedule of presenters and update on list of exhibitors has been delayed due to a computer glitch of some kind, but should be up in the next few days. coloradodiveshow.com We will also post updates here, and on scubasnobs.com as received.
DivemasterDennis

The schedule of presentations is being formulated now, but is not complete. It does look like there will be some excellent programs for dive professionals in particular as well as lots of informative and fun presentations for divers and everyone. ( Including the Scuba Snob's presentation on Dive Etiquette) Next post from me will have the entire schedule and updated exhibitors list.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom