Colorado Dive Days - August 4, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Colorado Dive Days 2007

Join the Colorado Scuba Retailers Association on August 4th at Aurora reservoir for a day of diving fun!

Several local dive stores along with many of their travel and equipment suppliers will be at Aurora Reservoir on August 4th giving local divers an opportunity to participate in several fun diving activities. There will be diving competitions with prizes for the winners. There will be interesting seminars and opportunities to speak with gear manufacturers and representatives from travel destinations around the world.

See and demo the latest dive gear on the market. Register to win great prizes including a trip aboard the Palau Aggressor, or Peter Hughes Wind Dancer in Granada plus a lot more! There will be food and beverages for purchase on site.

Bring your certification card and spend the day!

Date: August 4, 2007
Times: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Admission: $8.00 per person – includes; admission to seminars, $1 off food, opportunity to register for drawings, and opportunity to participate in diving events.

Wrist bands available at participating dive stores or on site at the event.

Visit - www.divecolorado.com

Who else is going? I'll be there at the :sblogo: table with SB T-Shirts and stickers!!

Hey cool, there's going to be a Scubaboard table? I'll make sure to bring extra money to buy a t-shirt. My husband and I are planning on being there, so we'll make sure to stop by.

RonFrank:
Sounds like fun! I'm planning on going. With the prizes it's sure to be well attended!

Dan, Kent, anyone up for meeting there?

I leave on vacation that day.

I'd like to go, but I'm leaving this Saturday for a week of Camping and won't return until the day after. Any plans for the rest of Aug? Turquoise Lake was mentioned, I think Frank is going there this weekend.

Unless something comes up between now and then (like a business trip to Houston next week and I am not sure when I will be back), I am currently planning on being there and would like to dive.

RonFrank:
I can always hang out with Howard and M at the SB table! :blinking:

But I will bring gear, and may dive. So anyone else interested in a dive?

Get an extra of the free stuff for me. :D

georoc01:
Unless something comes up between now and then (like a business trip to Houston next week and I am not sure when I will be back), I am currently planning on being there and would like to dive.

PM me when you get your plans firmed up if you want to hook up. I have no idea what to expect at this event from either a diving, or attendance perspective.

I figure bring the gear, and if the diving looks appealing (OK, it's Aurora, so I won't set the bar off the ground) then we can do a dive or two.

They are expecting approx 500 divers to attend. I'm not thrilled about the 6 AM set up time :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom