For Sale Collectable Dmc-lx3 Camera With Kastesa Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmyKB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well loved Panasonic DMC-LX3 Camera and Unique Collectors Custom-Made Kastesa UHC-LD4 Underwater Housing. This set-up takes brilliant underwater photographs, especially if paired with my Inon Z-240 type 4 Strobe with Electrical Cable Sync Cord (also advertised on SCUBABOARD).

The housing is a collectors item! Kastesa.jp - English Beautifully made in Japan for the Leica D-Lux 4 or the Panasonic LX-3. It is made from solid aluminium
 and weighs 700g on land (without camera) and 100g underwater with the camera. It is depth rated to 45m. When first released in 2010 it retailed for $US1335 and was featured in the online Underwater Photography Journal.

Also included:

- Retro leather case for Panasonic DMC-LX3
- Crumpler Photography Bag – perfect house for housing!
- Spare O-ring, O-ring remover and original Kastesa Instruction Manual (in English)

I am willing to sell this whole set-up for $US 400 or $AU 500 negotiable including postage.
I will offer a Great Deal to those also interested in the Inon Z-240 Strobe with Ultralight Arm Set-Up!

Resized-05UWP.jpg Resized-09UWP.jpg Resized-11UWP.jpg Resized-12UWP.jpg Resized-04UWP.jpg Resized-08UWP.jpg

Inon Z-240 Strobe with Ultralight Arm Set-Up has been sold.

Please let me know in the next week if you're interested in the Panasonic LX-3 and Kastesa housing set-up.

Just had the camera checked over and was advised there's nothing wrong with the picture quality. See test results below:
P1190477LX-3.jpg P1190479LX-3.jpg P1190480LX-3.jpg P1190481LX-3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom