Cochran EMC-20H

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimyoungdd

Registered
Reaction score
All over the east cost, Canada and else where
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've had this fully loading computer for a while and the computer works great. However I've never have been able to use the planning wizard. Yes I've search the internet for text of how to use it, to no avail. The tutorial is useless. There are a few things on u-tube but not what I need. I'm looking for a step by step instruction manual. I've called and emailed Cochran, they said it's easy just look at the tutorial. I use v-planner for the planning now, but of course it does not jib with my computer when diving. If someone could point me in the correct direction I would be most appreciative. best to contact me at jimyoungdd@hotmail.com tks.

Sorry, I wish I could help. That's why I dive a Shearwater, you don't need a manual . The system is that simple!

I dive a emc-20H and do not even know what a planning wizzard is? If you set the conservancy to 0 on your cochran and cut tables with v-planner what is the issue? By adjusting your conservancy on the cochran, a little trial and error will get it to mesh with your v-planner cuts if you dive simmilar gasses frequently.
Eric

@Pirate: Planning wizard allows you to plan dive profiles like vplanner without the need for any additional software. It also uses the computer specific algorithms and not something from an external source like vplanner. It also allows you to "look forward" during a dive to see what profile the DC have calculated at that point in time. If things go south this is very useful to help you make more "educated" guesses on possible options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom