Cochran EMC-20H

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a new Cochran EMC-20H dive computer that I have never used that I need to sale. I bought two computers and ended up liking my other computer a lot! I have never dove with this computer. I am not looking at getting a lot of money out of the deal, I just want it to go to a good diving home where someone will use it. PIC_0716.jpg]

PIC_0714.jpg
$500 OBO. (Make an Offer, I WILL consider it!)

Can you give a few more details on this computer? I know about Cochran computers but is your computer programmed for one gas, two, three? Tac light color? Etc?

Out of curiousity, what computer did you go with and why?

RedTac, 1FO2, 180Hrs,
The nice thing about Cochran is that it is completely upgradeable. If you want to add more options to the computer all you have to do is download the new software.

I bought this thinking I would get into tec diving, and for the ability to share with DAN my diving profiles for research and statistical information. I was diving three times a day 4 days a week and thought my stats would be helpful. I have since decided not to get into TEC diving and the amount that I dive has been drastically reduced. I dive with the Galieo Luna. I like the larger screen and the wireless air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom