Cochran Analyst Activation Code

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did you ever figure this out? if not i have a acquaintance that has helped me out before with software activation problems like this. i would be happy to try if you are willing to send me a copy of analyst 3.08 or alternatively if we cant get that to work i think i still have a copy of the original analyst for ms-dos (v1.04) that talks to the nemesis IIa via rs232. working from old memory i don't think it has a activation code required but is probably clunkier than analyst 3.08 :wink:
Sorry I haven't responded sooner to your offer of possible help, nobody has been able to assist me yet. I've tried to upload the three files that are on the Analyst 3.08 mini CD I purchased from Cochran but this site doesn't recognise the file extensions and consequently will not allow me to upload them. Is there another way I can send them to you? Regards, Dave.

I uploaded all versions of Cochran Analyst here:
Please send me your v1.04 :wink:
Hi Rygar. Firstly, I haven't got a copy of v1.04, I never have had one. I've downloaded v3.08 from the URL and upon installation on a Windows XP machine it gives me exactly the same problem as the CD v3.08 I purchased from Cochran years ago. I was rather hoping your version may have been "modified" to get round the issue of having to have an Activation Code to complete installation and then use it. I've attached a photo of the screen in case anyone has any suggestions, the program just shuts down but allows unlimited attempts to relaunch and enter a valid Activation Code. Thanks very much for your help though. Regards,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_112801_7.jpg
    IMG_20220626_112801_7.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 52

Back
Top Bottom