CMAS replacement card: I cannot get one please help!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brocnizer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wallet was stolen and my wifes CMAS card is now gone. PADI replaced mine very easily.

She got her certification through the University of Florida in 1998. We called them to ask for a replacement card but the program has changed and they do not have records that go that far back.

I have looked everywhere and all I keep being told is go to the people that certified you. UF said they will be of no help to us.

I do have her CMAS dive certificate number. Is there anyway I can work with that somehow? Get a reprint????

Are you sure she was CMAS? Could it have been YSCUBA? I am an SEI instructor, which uses YSCUBA standards and can issue cards from lost certifications. I am also a CMAS instructor. If she was YSCUBA she can contact the YMCA at 8008729622 and ask for Event Registrations for SCUBA. A replacement card is $50 or a fax certificate is $15. With the fax certificate I can issue a SEI card for $15. If she was in fact CMAS, she has to contact the local federation that certified her. CMAS international doesn't keep certification records. If I can help, let me know.

Are you sure she was CMAS? Could it have been YSCUBA? I am an SEI instructor, which uses YSCUBA standards and can issue cards from lost certifications. I am also a CMAS instructor. If she was YSCUBA she can contact the YMCA at 8008729622 and ask for Event Registrations for SCUBA. A replacement card is $50 or a fax certificate is $15. With the fax certificate I can issue a SEI card for $15. If she was in fact CMAS, she has to contact the local federation that certified her. CMAS international doesn't keep certification records. If I can help, let me know.

She is CMAS 100%

---------- Post added December 5th, 2014 at 08:36 PM ----------

awesome!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom