Wanted (CLOSED) WTB Oxycheq Travel Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you own a proper jigsaw?..................................... (Bosch variable speed barrel-grip etc.)

Now there is an interesting idea... one of us trace our plate on a cardboard template.....

If I was to come across another long/x-long DSS SS Pro-Fit, I might consider attempting such an undertaking...

(I really "need" a long/x-long, but play with this for some warm water opportunities...)

Truth be told, my warm water trips are currently done with a VDH modified "Vintage" plate and a "pimped" 1958 DA Aquamaster DH...

Hi everyone, thanks for the ideas! I just got an offer for the Oxycheq and accepted it. It seems Scubaboard always comes through... :)

However, if someone comes across nice steel plates for single tank, I'd be interested. I might post a pic of mine on the weekend, but mine is aluminum. I highly recommend them for single tank over adapters.

Thanks, that's exactly what I mean! I have a similar one in aluminum, and like this design. I suppose most folks like to have one setup that fits for all diving, which is understandable, but I prefer this for single tank (and perhaps CCR).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom