Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@woodcarver Had to point out that wife is a keeper.

After this thread, I'm thinking about how to make a disposable wet/dry suit. After the dive you just cut it off yourself.

Well, she's still here and still goes diving, but she requires the water to be above 80.
Design it with ripcords like some bandaids have to open, otherwise we'll have to start another thread relating the problems with cutting devices....

so I was in a so Florida dive shop this past weekend, small but well equipped with lots to look at. my girl is checking out a new dive skin at the full length mirror, when the shop door opens, in comes a well dressed female customer strolling about the suits. she looks head long ahead and proceeds to stroll directly into the floor to ceiling mirror (forehead knee and chest at the same time) bam! Trying as hard as I could not to snicker, my woman burst "out thank god it wasn't me I thought it was another room my self...." everyone including the victim broke out laughing when the clerk says "we should mark that it quite happens often"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom