Classified section edit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kupu

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The ability to edit a classified listing as op seems to be missing at the moment?
I am not seeing the option to make changes to title or mark as sold, also not able to edit my posts made in thread.

The ability to edit a classified listing as op seems to be missing at the moment?
I am not seeing the option to make changes to title or mark as sold, also not able to edit my posts made in thread.
No edit after 24 hours. Just report your original post and ask the mods to do it for you. We're quite accommodating.

No edit after 24 hours. Just report your original post and ask the mods to do it for you. We're quite accommodating.

Thanks for the reply.
It was my understanding that the 24 hours rule is (or was) different for OP in the classified area?
Example, I create a for sale listing and the title has the big green FOR SALE box on the left.
Then the item sells and I want to change the title to SOLD, CLOSED, etc.
Currently I do not have option to edit my listing and mark it as sold or otherwise edit the title.

My memory is that both title and following posts created by me in the classified area had no time limits on making edits. I recently was able to go back to a delete photos and edit my posts from a for sale listing that closed over a year ago.

I don't remember this ever being the case. I've just come off of major back surgery, so I could be wrong. But, I don't think so. :D It's a Jungle out there.

I’m having same issue. Just sold some strobes and I can’t change title to “Sold”. Never had this issue in the past.

I’m having same issue. Just sold some strobes and I can’t change title to “Sold”. Never had this issue in the past.

Follow these instructions and your problem will be solved (in about an hour). The stuff about your webcam, etc. is just them joking around. You just need to opt back in to the classifieds section.

Follow these instructions and your problem will be solved (in about an hour). The stuff about your webcam, etc. is just them joking around. You just need to opt back in to the classifieds section.

Thanks, I will try

Opting back into Marketplace has restored my ability to edit listings as before. Problem solved.
Thanks to chaad for the link to the instructions, I was unaware of the changes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom